how to use folder content search

<span style="font-family: calibri, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14pt;" mcestyle="font-family: calibri, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14pt;">Hi All,

<span style="font-family: calibri, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14pt;" mcestyle="font-family: calibri, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14pt;">As Part of my requirment am saving some documents in a folder throw workflow by using link folder concept. Ofter saving i want searh the saved documents based on meta data of the form. In that search i want display the saved attachments for this am using folder content form. By using this am getting meta data but not the attached docuemtns.Is this right way to use folder content if not how to full fill my requrimet.

<span style="font-family: calibri, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14pt;" mcestyle="font-family: calibri, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14pt;">Thanks

<span style="font-family: calibri, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14pt;" mcestyle="font-family: calibri, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14pt;">Raju.P

Tagged:

Comments

• DCTM_Guru
    edited April 30, 2012 #2

If the documents are linked to external folder and are not part of workflow attachment, you should be able to view them as part of folder content component.  Can you post a screenshot of folder content running in your app?