Hi,
I am trying to configure "DQL Read activity" (of Process Builder) in my workflow.
Under DQL Configuration how exactly the DQL goes in to "DQL To Run: " field? Next to my "DQL Read activity", I have "SMTP activity". The DQL activity must generate a variable consisting of all email addresses and pass on to "SMTP activity".
My DQL is as follows:
select user_address from dm_user where user_state=0 and user_name in (select i_all_users_names from dm_group where group_name like 'ecm_%')
I tried the following way:
I put the DQL in "DQL To Run: " field, validated and clicked on Next. I see user_address as a Collection Object. From here I need to pass on all values in this collection object to SMTP activity's "To: " filed. How can i do this. I am facing difficulty at this step. Please help me.
Please share your knowledge and experiences for figuring this out.
Thanks.
ta