Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Customizing task list columns
mike_s
This question has already been asked but so far no answer has been provided that I can find by searching the forums so I'll ask again. Apologies if the answer can be found in another thread.
I would like to add the job id to the tasklist but when I add the following code to the ui_custom.xml file all I get is a zero in each row.
I have a workaround (as yet untested) which is to create a custom workflow variable populated with the job id in the first external task, but I appreciate this solution will not suit all situations and is at best a kludge.
Mike
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet