Hello Experts,
I have created a sample data source adaptor one like shown in forms builder development guide.
Now I have installed it and applied to a form.But it gives following error.
- Failed to construct adaptor .Test at xpath "/Test/TextField1": DfServiceException:: THREAD: http-8080-3; MSG: [DFC_BOF_CANNOT_FIND_OBJECT] Business object com.sinam.library.customadaptors.datasourceadaptors.test.IDataSourceAdaptorService does not exist in docbase CBAR; ERRORCODE: ff; NEXT: null
- XFormsTemplateCache construct dynamic models for Test[0900000c800811cd]
com.documentum.tools.adaptor.AdaptorException: DfServiceException:: THREAD: http-8080-3; MSG: [DFC_BOF_CANNOT_FIND_OBJECT] Business object com.sinam.library.customadaptors.datasourceadaptors.test.IDataSourceAdaptorService does not exist in docbase CBAR; ERRORCODE: ff; NEXT: null
DfServiceException:: THREAD: http-8080-3; MSG: [DFC_BOF_CANNOT_FIND_OBJECT] Business object com.sinam.library.customadaptors.datasourceadaptors.test.IDataSourceAdaptorService does not exist in docbase CBAR; ERRORCODE: ff; NEXT: null
[DFC_BOF_CANNOT_FIND_OBJECT] Business object com.sinam.library.customadaptors.datasourceadaptors.test.IDataSourceAdaptorService does not exist in docbase CBAR
I can't understand why it is searching IDataSourceAdaptorService inside my package, com.sinam.library.customadaptors.datasourceadaptors.test, I have imported this in my adaptor class,
import com.documentum.xforms.engine.adaptor.datasource.IDataSourceAdaptorService;
but the sbo looks for the class inside the default package. Please let me know what the problem is.