Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Url into Webclient to link directly to an asset
MattRazor
Does anybody know how to provide a hyperlink that will directly point to a MediaBin asset withn its webclient? I am looking for the URL format?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
sleah
I know this is an old message but I have the exact same question. We would like to either be able to link directly to a specif asset inside of MediaBin or be able to offer a link to the item for downloading it without entering MediaBin - We could pass the username/password in the link if necessary but we have a lot of new files to pass to users who will probably only use the system the one time, and will probably only be downloading one or two files. Any help or guidance appreciated.
msrinivas
Did you try using the e-mail features of the MB web client? Am I correct in assuming that you are trying to avoid setting up all these users in MB?
msrinivas
It appears that this is OOTB in MB 4.6.2. Check out the documentation.