Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
OpenDeploy tab
dkuntze
I have a puzzler for you. What is the best way to add a UI customization for adding a Tab to OpenDeploy in ccpro?
I have added a tab target="_blank" but teamsite still brings in its tabs in the new window. If I log out of OpenDeploy in the new window, it takes over the main frame of the new window. After that, if I close all the windows, and start a new session in TeamSite, it 'remembers' where I was and redirects to the OpenDeploy instance without the tabs. This in essence locks me out of TeamSite.
There has to be a way to do this correctly.
Darin Kuntze
Senior Programming Analyst
First National Bank Nebraska, Inc.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bowker
Darin,
Best guess
OpenDeploy utilizes Frames. Those frames are all manipulated by actions in the surrounding frames. When you logout of OpenDeploy it probably directs it's actions to "TOP" which would kill your TS Screen.
We tried the same thing, but ended up just putting a custom link on the screen to launch a new window with OD in it. Now, if only the focus was on the password box when OD comes up so we wouldn't have to press tab 3 times
Dan Bowker
Win 2k3 Server Enterprise SP1
TS 6.5/SP2
CSSDK 2.5/SP2
OD 6.0.2/SP1
stefanmaier
Hi Darin,
I remember correctly there was an example about adding an OD tab into the TS GUI within a presentation at GearUp05...
Perhaps these links will help you: