Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
how to save DCR with UTF8 encoding....
mindy1
Hi All,
I am facing this issue with saving DCR with UTF8 encoding....
When I first time create a new DCR , its encoding shows me as UTF8 and format as UNIX....
After that when I submit my new DCR to workflow,
One of my perl script does this....
open DCRHNDL, ">$file";
print DCRHNDL $dcr; #### $dcr is the new DCR created
close DCRHNDL;
and strangly after this step if I check the encoding then it shows it as ANSI(default) encoding....and then it makes the DCR unparseable....
is there any way i can prevent the file handle to change encoding of DCR ???
please suggest....
thx....
My Env:
TS 65
Perl 582
Win2000 Ent Edition
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet