Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Remove the page list Show 10 or Show all
lizn
I'm working on Teamsite 6.5 SP1 on Windows 2000.
does anyone know how I can remove the show 10 or show all from the bottom of the New Forms porlet. I want it to default to show all and never have the option to show 10.
thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
LooseCannon
set the list_page_size entry in iw.cfg to -1
Adam Stoller
What section would list_page_size go under?
I'd be surprised if this works - not just because it's undocumented in the manuals and the iw.cfg.example file, but also because I believe all UI customizations are handled through the UITK and (in this case) somewhat controlled by the individual user's entity db entry. Things like:
iwov_joblist-base_query = "all"
iwov_joblist-show_all = "true"
iwov_tasklist-base_query = "all_tasks"
and similar settings.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
LooseCannon
It's in my 6.1 iw.cfg under [iwcgi]. I can't find any mention of it in the 6.x manuals either, maybe it's no longer supported...
A quick search brought up this
TechArticle: 1836
.
Adam Stoller
The tech article is for 5.x
The entry in your iw.cfg file is probably the result of either an upgrade from 5.x or a merge of a 5.x iw.cfg with a newly installed 6.x iw.cfg - I don't believe that the OOTB 6.x iw.cfg would include that line.
If it actually works ... well that would be interesting to know about (unfortunately I've run out of time today to try such things out and may not have much in the way of free time for the next month.)
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com