Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Can a cgitask be automatically started
blacke
Hi,
I was wondering if a cgitask can be started automatically if I have all the variables I need like a wftask or external task can.
Thanks,
Eric
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
reddyl
Check this post from Adam aka fish for cgitask to run immediately.
http://devnet.interwoven.com/forums/cgi-bin/showthreaded.pl?Cat=&Board=DOWNLOADS_WORKFLOWS&Number=70377&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&vc=1#Post70377
You should post this in workflow form as it is related to TeamSite Workflows.
blacke
I keep forgetting about the other forum. That post is what it says in the manual except for the
"without need for user interaction to initiate it"
bit, and since it isn't working for me, I assummed I was misunderstanding what it meant.I think I may know what I'm doing wrong...
Thanks,
Eric
Sample.zip
jbonifaci
If you can't figure it out, make a post in the workflow forum and attach your wft to help others help you.
~Jeff