Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Remove a GroupACL from a WorkSpace using iToolKit
JSakers
Hi all-
Would anyone care to share a code snippet that will take a WorkSpace object and a Group name string and reliably delete the GroupACL for that Group from the WorkSpace?
I've tried several methods but I cannot get the change to "stick"; the GroupACLs always return to the previous values on Refresh. I must have the RemoveByObject -> Update -> Refresh process wrong somewhere.
Thanks
-John
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JSakers
Hi all-
From DevSupport Services:
---------------------------------
This is reported as defect #36007: GroupACLs.RemoveByObject/RemoveByItem does not work.
As a workaround, you would need to retain the groups you do not wish to remove, call the Clear method, then put back the retained groups in the collection using the Add Method.
---------------------------------
I had already implemented the workaround described. Everything is working fine using the Read -> Clear -> Add Back approach.
-John
training_report.rptdesign