I have to get the value from the dcr and store in another hidden field.If the dcr value has single quote or double quote, my data are not showing properly.
Hi,I have to get the value from the dcr and store in another hidden field.If the dcr value has single quote or double quote, my data are not showing properly.I have pasted my code below kindly advise[html][/html]
I have to get the value from the dcr and store in another hidden field.
I don't believe that using their entity values displays properly in a form text box, for instance. It displays fine on a rendered page but "'" will display as just that in a form text box.
Hi,I have to get the value from the dcr and store in another hidden field.If the dcr value has single quote or double quote, my data are not showing properly.I have pasted my code below kindly advise
<input ... value='{iw_value name="dcr.aboutus.pageproperties.filename"/}'><input ... value='{iw_value name="dcr.aboutus.content.fullcontext.fullcontextcontent"/}'><input ... value='{iw_value name="dcr.aboutus.content.startdate"/}'><input ... value='{iw_value name="dcr.aboutus.content.enddate"/}'>