Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Teamsite 6.5 & Solaris 10
Evansw
Hello!
We have just migrated to Teamsite 6.5 and are going through a housekeeping period. We have an opportunity to use Solaris 10 for our O/S in prod and I was wondering if anyone else is using this release, or knows of any problems that are caused with Teamsite 6.5 and Solaris 10?
Any help will be very much appreciated.
Thanks Will
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
tonyarnold
Hi Will, from what I know TS6.5 won't work under Solaris 10 due to the wfs kernel module being incompatible. Version 6.7.x supposedly will work.
nipper
IIRC, when I asked Sunil, he said 6.7 SP1 for Solaris 10 support.
jed
IIRC, when I asked Sunil, he said 6.7 SP1 for Solaris 10 support.
Hmm. I heard that the version of TS just released had support for Solaris 10. Checking the release notes, Solaris 10 is supported! Yeah.
>>>>
Solaris 8, Solaris 9 (Recommended Patch Cluster Date: Oct/11/04), or Solaris 10
Note: Solaris 8 will not be supported in TeamSite 6.7.1.
<<<<
A certain partner may have applied some pressure for this. Hmmm--wonder who could have done that.