Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Datadeploy problem (urgent)
saumil
Hi,
I am facing problem with Datadeploy.
I am attaching here my configuration file and log file of datadeploy.
I am calling datadeploy through dnr.
The problem is iwdeltracker is getting updated properly but url_maps table is not updating.
Teamsite Version :5.5.2
O.S. : solaris
OD Version : Version 5.6.0.1.0 Build 28338 Interwoven 20031124
Saumil
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
saumil
Sorry,
I forgot to attach configuration file.
here it is.
Saumil
pranav
Hi Saumil,
Can you please give the detail of DataDeployment Log file ?
-Pranav
saumil
Pranav,
The datadeploy log file is already attached in first POST.
Saumil
training_report.rptdesign
workOrder.txt
boskovuk
Can you confirm that both of config files point to the same database/Oracle server box?
DD database.xml and
Oracle tnsnames.ora
Solaris 5.9 - TS 6.5 sp1 - OD 6.0.2; DD enabled
Solaris 5.9 - TS 6.1 sp1 - OD 5.6; DD 5.6
Migrateduser
Any chance that the row was already in the database... just based on the log entry: TDbSchemaGroupCfg:RowsExistForTuple? So DD skipped the insert?
Mariam