Hello,
I am having problems with my Upload script -- edited version of (
http://devnet.interwoven.com/site.fcgi/techlib/52656). I am using Teamsite::config::iwgetmount() to get the path to the current Teamsite mount i.e. replace server name in areaPath cgi variable with iwgetmount(). Now this works perfectly fine for clients which use Teamsite Content Center Interface on their networks. The client has a secure VPN portal application through which users can access Teamsite. For these users I am getting wrong values of iwgetmount(). I wanted to know if there is an alternative to this -- other than hardcoding the server mount. I am attaching the relevant portion of my upload script.
use CGI;
use TeamSite::Config;
my $cgi = new CGI;
my $iwmount = TeamSite::Config::iwgetmount();
my $apath = $cgi->param("areaPath");
$apath =~ s|^//[^/]+|$iwmount|;
$apath =~ s|/|\\\\|g;
print $aptath;
This is the output apath for users on network.
apath: Y:\\default\\main\\limited\\ltd_portal\\WORKAREA\\folder
This is the output apath for users using teamsite through portal application.
apath: http:\\\\server-name\\default\\main\\limited\\ltd_portal\\WORKAREA\\folder.
I dont know why $iwmount dosent return the correct value -- Y: when over portal application.