Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Integrating Worksite 8 w/ Metastorm e-Work
sguzman
Hi,
Can someoone point me to documentation or give me some ideas of how worksite 8 can be integrated with Metastorm e-Work (workflow). When we purchased Worksite 8 we were told that e-Work integrated with Worksite. However I don't see how this happens.
Any info will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Susanna
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
RaviGG
I would like to understand this as well. Any document would be appreciated.
kuruption213
Interwoven sells a product named Workroute. If you do a search on workroute you will find some information on the website.
I work on a custom application that uses a custom integration where we call VBScript that references the Imanage api.
Personally I would suggest the Workroute approach.