Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Emails & Attachments
Alastair
Hello there,
I'm writing an application that will find all word attachments saved for the current day and convert them to PDF and save them back into the DMS.
I tried setup some search profile parameters for an IManDocument object but when I assign imProfileHasAttachment as a search option I got an error message saying that I could not include it as an search option!
Is there another declaration type I can use and alternatively how can I retrieve the document from the saved email.
Many thanks,
Alastair
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jny
The IManDocument.HasAttachment Property return (Boolean) True if the document has attachments. This is the only way I know of via the imanage.dll to chect for attachments.
The IManDocument.GetCopy method downloads a copy of the document (along with its attachments) to the system file directory you specify. From there you will be able to retrieve it outside of the API's.