Hi all,
I try to install the xCP 1.5 SQL installation Package on Windows 2008 RC2 Standard. The Server was freshly set up and no other software were installed on the server.
Only JAVA 6 update 22 was installed. I try to install the software very often and the error occurred very time. If I click on <OK> the installation aborted and only the uninstall option is available. The installation aborted with the exit code of 2 (see attached log file).
All requirements were fulfilled

setupError.log
(15.06.2012 12:10:03), Setup.product.install, java.lang.Exception, err, An exception occured in: DiPADbInstall, beanID: runDbServerInstallSilently - DiPADbInstall failed! - Runtime execution failed with child process "C:\Users\hpe\AppData\Local\Temp\installerScript6691060278187288141.BAT" exit code of 2; For more detailed information, see the error log: C:\temp\Documentum_xCPD_1.5_windows_sql\setupError.log(15.06.2012 12:10:03), Setup.product.install, java.lang.Exception, err, java.lang.Exception: Runtime execution failed with child process "C:\Users\hpe\AppData\Local\Temp\installerScript6691060278187288141.BAT" exit code of 2 at com.documentum.utils.exec.DiExecuteCommand.executeCommandEx(DiExecuteCommand.java:167)
Please help me, this is my 3rd day I try to set up xCP.
Thanks a lot.
eric