Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
New Components
Terence
Hello everybody, I'm a new developer of the Interwoven products.
I'm trying to create a new Contact Folder components named mycontent which extends from the original Contact Folder component.
After that I try to add new content in my workspace, I cannot found out mycontent.
I would like to ask, is there any missing procedure which I must do before using the new custom components?
What can i do so that I can add my new component into my workspace?
Thank's for your help.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JTNeville
This thread should be of interest to you.
http://devnet.interwoven.com/forums/cgi-bin/showflat.pl?Cat=&Board=worksitemp&Number=70285&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&part=
Migrateduser
As the link you referenced is no longer available, could you let me know how, once I've added a new component (e.g. document folder) which is an extension of an existing one, I can then see it and add it as content in a Workspace?
Many thanks.
Migrateduser
You will need to customize the addContentWizard.jsp page to include this new component in the available options.