Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Metadata --> Multiple records in DB
caver
Hi All
Im using Teamsite 6.1.0 and have tagging configured in the iw.cfg file to enable metadata capture.
I have a
multi-select
box in my capture form. I would like a record written to the database (using DataDeploy) for
every option selected
in this select box. At the moment Datadeploy comma-delimits them and places them in the same coulmn. I have tried making the select item part of the primary key in the hope that a seperate record would be created but to no avail.
Does anyone know how i could get Datadeploy to create more than one DB record per ruleset instance in the datacapture.cfg file?
Thanks in advance
George
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JonathonG
Since this isn't specifically a templating question, but rather a question related to DataDeploy, you might have better luck posting in the OpenDeploy Product Line forum.
Jonathon
Interwoven Developer
Allstate, Inc.