Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Retrieve version DCR of given timestamp
System
If I have DCR name and timestamp, is there a way to retrieve particular version of DCR?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
What OS ? What version of TS ?
Yes it can be done, is this a one time deal or something that you will need to do often ?
iwrlog will provide a lot of information as will iwattrib, you can play with those commands and get
a one time deal, or you can write a perl script to do it all the time.
Migrateduser
Thanks.
Windows 2000, TS 6.1.0.Yes, I will have to do this often. Will check those options.
nipper
Post if you have trouble, I have done this before & may be able to scrounge up some sample code.