Hello,
Anyone knows how to remove the text that appears in a search selection dialog in taskspace??
Thanks.
Mel
Instead of removing it, why dont just hide the control?
Hi Johnny!
Yes hiding the control also can do the trick, but how to do it please? It is not appearing in the search form.
Thanks very much for your help.
Is this not a custom search form?
Yes this is a custom search form.
Here it is in Forms Builder
I don't know where this control comes from? It is not in my custom form.....
Please post screenshot of taskspace configuration screen that references this custom search form.
Here's the configuration of my action.
Ok, this is your action configuration, but where are you telling taskspace application to call your custom action? Is this from the folder configuration for role or are you calling your action from generic tab?
Its an invoke button that calls the action in my task template....
I dont know French, but is the output of the selection supposed to be user_name? Also, when you create the custom action, I presume you selected out of the box action. Worst case scenario, you can create a copy of the form that corresponds to this out of the box action.
Yes the value to be selected from my search form is user_name and it is returned and copied to the "Destinataire" field.
I'm still not being able to hide this control on my form
Have you tried "...create a copy of the form that corresponds to this out of the box action?"
what do you mean ??
I've created the search form from scratch and I am using an invoke button in another task template to call the custom action calling the selector which calls the search form...
"...custom action calling the selector "
- What I meant to say is create a custom selector.
How to please??
Something just occurred to me, do you have multiple selector defined? Maybe the picklist is autogenerated based on number of selectors you have configured for the app.
Yes but is there a way to hide it??
I have multiple selectors defined