I created a data type in Interwovwn TeamSite. Also the creation of .cfg, .tpl files and changes to templating.cfg file has been done. Then I filled up the respective form, submitted the same and saved the DCR in My Favourites for future edits. As defined in the workflow, Presentation template parsed the DCR and created the output file.
Now, when i clicked on the DCR (which was in My Favourites), the cfg or form was loaded but with no content(as if i clicked on New Form). DCR was also there in the backend with all the data. Then Why it is not loading the form with the saved data?
I am facing this problem only for this particlular data type. All the other data type's DCR are loading properly.
Interwoven Version : iwserver: 6.1.0 Build 33333 Interwoven 20040311
Help Needed.
rgds,
Parser
Edited by parser on 08/08/05 06:26 AM (server time).