Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Editing CDATA field in DCR from custom menu
System
Using TeamSite::XMLnode how can I update a cdata element in a DCR? (This isn't inside a TPL file, I'm calling a custom perl file from the menu system.
$emailNotificationDate = $rootnode->value("emailNotificationDate"); # works for non-cdata in my code
Windows 2000
Teamsite 6.5
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
You have to use get_inner_xml and set_inner_xml and in between substitute the contents you want between the tags.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Migrateduser
I am doing that with the non-cdata stuff and it works fine. How do I work with the cdata stuff, or is it really just that easy. A small example would help me alot.
Windows 2000
Teamsite 6.5
Adam Stoller
Off-hand - I don't know as I don't have code that needs to do this right now.
It should be relatively easy for you to test things and figure it out as you go.
I don't think it's that much more difficult (if at all more difficult) than what you've been doing.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Migrateduser
Well, it was that easy, I just had to do some stuff with the html entities so that it would put it back properly. Thanks for helping keep me on the right track.
Windows 2000
Teamsite 6.5