Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Attachment
Nicholas
Can someone tell me, how to attach a file with post?
I am not finding any link while post for me.
Lissa, can you guide me here.
Thanks Nicholas
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
How about clicking the checkbox that says:
I want to preview my post and/or attach a file
Migrateduser
When you're creating a new post or replying to an existing one, you should see a checkbox to indicate that you want to preview and/or attach a file.
See attachment.
Dave
Current Environments:
(1,2) TS 6.5 on W2K3
(3) Vignette V7 Portal on Solaris 9
Nicholas
Okay..got it. It is compatible to Mozilla 4+. Seen it in FAQ.
I always work on that only, today unfortunetly I am working on IE.
Shifting there again.
Thanks Nicholas
Migrateduser
IE6 should be able to handle it also. I am using that now, and I believe 5.5 also does but am not positive.
Current Environments:
(1,2) TS 6.5 on W2K3
(3) Vignette V7 Portal on Solaris 9
Migrateduser
i think it should work with all versions of IE.
lissa
Nicholas
Then why FAQ saying with Mozilla 4+ only?
May be you want to update FAQ.
Thanks Nicholas
Migrateduser
good idea. i'll do that ! thanks.sometimes it's hard to catch items like this on a site you know so well. lissa
lissa
Nicholas
Correct! sometimes it's true.
I have long experience on live programming support with lot's of clients direct calls at my cell. huh, i don't want to remember that.
-- Nicholas