Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
image paths
bradp
My content is under a folder called htdocs in my branch. On a DCR, when a user either uses the Browse button to choose and image, or if
VisualFormat is used to add an image, the path includes the htdocs folder. I would like to eliminate this on the DCR, or on the TPL. While I
can make the site work by aliasing the htdocs folder, is there a way to remove this when the form is created ? I'm a novice at Perl, so I'm hoping to
do this in the DCR.
-- Brad
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JeremyH
First off, is there a reason why you have the htdocs folder that is not on the site? Could you simply remove the htdocs directory?
Since it may appear in multiple places, your easiest bet may be to use a regular expression in the template:
s|/htdocs/|/|g;
To do it in a DCT, you could use FromAPI to trigger on onChange event for those fields. Then use the same regular expression to change the value of the fields.