Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
DCR Name without datatype
kaalraa
Hi there,
There are 2 servers testing and development. On dev server Teamsite 6.1 with Service pack 2 is installed whereas on testing its with service pack 1.
My query is on dev server when i edit a DCR... only the name of DCR would be displayed on left top whereas on testing it is showing me a complete path as : DataType/Category/DCRName. Is there any option without updating service pack on testing... both would be dispalyed as only DCR name without datatype and category?
All suggestions are welcome.
- ak's
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jbonifaci
If this is truly because of the service pack, then I would say no. There is no supported way that I know of to change those values. There are definitely ways to hack it with javascript if you really must, but I always advise against hacks, as they will likely break in the future.
~Jeff
kaalraa
I already requested the admin guy to upgrade the service pack b'coz on production it is again working without datatype/category name. I was just trying to be proactive so that the code should work on all three servers.
Anyways... thanks Jeff for your reply.
- ak's