Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Work site MP Architechture
jeevan
HI all,
Please i am interested to know more information / articles/ links regarding Interwoven Work site MP Architechture. It wold be great if i can get the architechtural understanding of Work site MP in accordance to Knowledge Management system working and in visual or pictorial view. I do got one architechture digram on interwoven site.
Please its an urgent requirement!
Thanking you!
regards
Jeevan
"Know - L - Edge: Know what you know to get an Edge"
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
pratz
Hi jeevan
Check the webcast "Developer Intro to WorkSite MP" dated 03-Dec-03
Hope that helps
Migrateduser
I'm sending you some concept diagrams directly which may help you
Nicholas
Jeevan, check out your mailbox, I have sent something related to WSMP design.
Thanks Nicholas