Hello Experts,
I have three reapating attributes in my custom type, citizen_name, citizen_last_name, sent_date.
The citizen_name, citizen_last_name, attributes store tha name and last name of citizen and sent_date storse the date when mail ware sent to that particular citizen.
Now the problem is that I want to show them in a form and I have three drop down list controls for them.

Now the problem is that if I have three citizen names like A,B, and C and if a mail were sent to B and C the records in drop down list moves up and it seems as if a mail had been sent to A and B but not to C, which is wrong.
What I want to do is to create a link beetwin that three records. Is that possible, please give me some suggestions.
An alternative would be using a read only table, but I can't use it because I have an invoke button which receives selected citizens id as an input variable and allows to open the citizen's profile form. But in readonly table the user must have to have write permission on the object to do this.