Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Interwoven and Workflow/BPM
Ianj
As someone currently evaluating the Intewoven product suite for engagement-centric DMS and web content management, where document / content approval workflow is a key requirement, I find it interesting that the workflow solution for Worksite 8 (MetaStorm eWork) differs from what is in place for TeamSite. I'm curious to understand Interwoven's strategy with Workflow going forward.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
gzevin
why it's so interesting? given the fact that IWOV has bought iManage and TeamSite and WorkSite are two different products with nothing in common?
Having said that, I think IWOV is making some efforts to integrate it all together
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
Migrateduser
And WorkSiteMP uses still a different workflow enging - Fujitsu iFlow. Anyone know what media bin uses?