Hi,
Ts65Sp1 on Win2k
When using the standard TS Submit-workflow you often get a 'Files in Conflict' screen when files are locked, in conflicts or what ever.
Here you have the option of 'Overwrite all', 'Retry submit' or pick an action on a per file basis. This last option can be quite a nightmare if a lot of files are involved.
What I miss here is a 'End job' button that will simple end the job/task without doing any action on the conflicting files. I believe it used to be there in the godd-old TS552 gui.
Why is this missing?
What am I doing wrong here?
The consequence of this missing option is that users will simply close the window and forget about the submit, leaving the task hanging in the workflow engine. (Which I have to clean up manually later on :-)
To add to the nightmare: the 'detach from task' option often gives you this error:
"Cannot detach file(s) from task Submit changes: 23: Object being looked up was not found."
Any hints? Tips?
Thanks, Ronald
TS65 Sp1
Win2k Sp4
OD602
Edited by RonaldV on 08/09/05 01:52 AM (server time).