Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Scheduling deployments for weekdays only
Bowker
Is it possible (without scheduling 5 separate deployments to run weekly) to schedule a deployment to run only Monday - Friday?
Dan Bowker
Win 2k3 Server Enterprise SP1
TS 6.5/SP2
CSSDK 2.5/SP2
OD 6.0.2/SP1
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I seem to recall this being asked about before - and I think a FR was filed for it - but I'm not positive - just going by the manual it doesn't look like it's supported.
I suggest you contact Support and check with them. If there's a FR - get your organization added to it; if there isn't a FR (and it's not currently supported) - create a FR for it.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Adam Stoller
You could probably use WinAt or a windows version of cron to acheive the same effect though:
CRONw
Visual Cron
Cron
(there are probably others)
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Migrateduser
FR 33276 looks like the closest one. It would be a good idea to get your company attached to it. In fact, I was wanting this exact feature just yesterday. I was setting up OD to backup my laptop to my desktop server. i only need to do this M-F. So I'll have to contend with failed deployments on Saturday and Sunday.
Mariam