Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Open Deploy Filters
subin
I have a total of 15 folders in teamsite staging workarea. I need to use open deploy to push all of them except these 2 folders WEB-INF and Dcrs, so i used the following filter and its working fine.
<filters>
<excludePattern regex="^\./WEB-INF/*"/>
<excludePattern regex="*\./Dcrs/*"/>
</filters>
Now i want to deploy only these 2 folders out of the 15 folders. can i just keep include patttern for these 2 folders and only these 2 will be deployed or i have to keep exclude filters for the other 13 folders.
Teamsite version used is 5.5.2, open deploy 5.6 on solaris.
Thanks
Subin
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
You should be able to define a new fillter using includePattern ... just like what you have except swap exclude with include. No need to define a filter with the 13 folders. Is that what you mean.. or did I misunderstand your post?
Mariam
subin
Thats what i needed thanks mariam.
Subin