Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Need to delete added replicant instance
infoForDj
Hi,
Requirement: There are 2 replicants with 1 item each and a max of 3 instances. I have to check the number of instances opened for both the replicants. User should not be able to add more than a total of 3 instances for both combined.
Present code functionality:
I have a function which gets called on item added. I check the instances for both the replicants. If the total is greater than 3, there is an alert message. However, I have to delete the extra added instance and am unaware of the code that can achieve this.
Can someone please help me to delete an added replicant instance.
Thanks,
Dhruv
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
What version of TeamSite are you using?
If you're using 6.5 - there's a FormAPI function called OnReplicantBeforeAdd (RTFM) which can be used to alleviate this problem.
If you're using anything prior to 6.5 it will probably be much more difficult (don't know, haven't had to deal with it myself)
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
infoForDj
Hi,
I am using TeamSite 6.5.
On which event should I call OnReplicantBeforeAdd function?
If OnReplicantBeforeAdd is an event, then should I return false if I dont want to add that replicant?
Thanks for the help,
Dhruv
Adam Stoller
As I said, RTFM - it is an event (I incorrectly said function before).
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
infoForDj
Hi,
Thanks for the help.
Dhruv