Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
logical operators
jpayo
Hello:
Someone could help me about logical operators (<, >, >=, <>) in worksite mp searches ???
Is it possible to use these as a condition of a search?
I need information about this question.
Thank you.
Regards.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
dbguy
Yes, it is. Take a look at the javadoc for com.imanage.cms.api.workteam.SearchArgument.setProfileCondition(). I attached it to this post.
jpayo
Thank you very much. I am grateful.
jpayo
All right, To understand that you are explaining to me to do it in source code, but i am asking about doing it in worksite mp "advanced search" page.
Can I use <, >, <>... characters in web integration ???? in a advanced search page text box ??
Thanks again.
jpayo
What characters can I use in a web search ?
"?" "*" ... ???