Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
generate page
yanSi
After I edit a dcr, I preview the page and the changes appear as they should. However, if I generate/regenerate the dcr the changes may not show up.
When I view the resulting html (by downloading it to my local files) from the generation/regeneration, the html code does contain the changes. If I view the generated/regenerated file through a browser the changes are not there.
It's definitely not a caching issue on the browser, but I think it's a caching issue on the server side. Maybe it's the Content Web Server or the Workarea Virtualization Server that's caching the page.
Does anyone know if there's a config file that I can change to solve this caching problem?
TS 6.5
Windows 2000 Server
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
stefanmaier
Hi,
what webserver are you using?
MS IIS 5?
Ms IIS6?
Here're some more information:
http://devnet.interwoven.com/forums/cgi-bin/showflat.pl?Cat=&Board=PRODUCTS_TEAMSITE&Number=9604
Regards
Stefan
yanSi
We are using IIS6. We tried some of the solutions in the link that you provided but the problem remains. Does anybody have any other ideas?
TS 6.5
Windows 2000 Server
stefanmaier
Try to verify if it is really a browser caching problem:
- view a generated page with a webbrowser
- edit this page
- clear your browser cache
- view this generated edited page with a webbrowser again
If you now see the new version of this page, it seems to be that your browser has some caching problems...
If you furthermore see the old version, your webserver serves this old version.
Try to verify if it is really an IIS caching problem:
- view a generated page with a webbrowser
- edit this page
- restart your IIS
- view this generated edited page with a webbrowser again
If you now see the new version of this page, it seems to be that your IIS has some caching problems...