Some errors in the installation process

Gbas
edited August 27, 2012 in Documentum #1

Hello

I'm trying to install Documentum 6.6 on my pc with windows 7 and I found the following errors.

If I try to install with SQL Server embebed, fails "DIPADbInstall" installerScriptxxxx.bat running a script.

Reviewing this script I see that is starting the SQL server, NET START .... And the installation is interrupted. It seems that SQL Server is not installed and therefore could not be executed.

Then install SQL Server Express independently and return to the documentum installer. After a while I see the following error:

DiUtil: Unable to set permission of file: C:\Documentum\product

Unable to lookup account for user Everyone. - ....

My user belongs to the system administrator group. The installation continues. Soon after, another error occurs. In this case:

DiWAOemExecuteConfigurationScripts, beanID: executeConfigurationScripts - DiWAOemExecuteConfigurationScripts failed! - 'Creating connection broker and repository ' failed.; Runtime execution failed with child process "C:\docume\temp\launchServerConfigurationProgram.bat -passwords databaseAdmin=<hidden> docbaseOwner=<hidden> windowsInstallOwner=<hidden> globalRegistryUser=<hidden> -config C:\docume\temp\config_docbase.ini -record C:\Users\fgarcia\AppData\Local\Temp\serverRecorded6505658780999158280.ini -silent " exit code of 1; For more detailed information, see the error log: C:\docume\setupError.log

and the installation ends.

It seems to be problems with the security system, any idea?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• RalfKahrl
    edited August 27, 2012 #2 Answer ✓

Hi, this often happens during an installation on Windows in a different locale than US, because there is only a translated group of Everyone present. To fix this just create a group named "Everyone"

See a similar issue here:

https://community.emc.com/message/57004

Answers

• RalfKahrl
    edited August 27, 2012 #3 Answer ✓

Hi, this often happens during an installation on Windows in a different locale than US, because there is only a translated group of Everyone present. To fix this just create a group named "Everyone"

See a similar issue here:

https://community.emc.com/message/57004

• Gbas
    edited August 27, 2012 #4

Thanks. I installed Windows XP SP3 in English (on Virtual Box) and now everything is working properly.