Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
tt_deletedcr is not trggering off
milind
Hi,
I want to trigger a workflow on deletion of a dcr
The entry in the available templates is as below, but it doesnt start the workflow, if I change the command parameter to anything else then the workflow id initiated.
<template_file name='Author Form Submit' path='myWorkflows/author_deletet_dcr.wft'>
<command_list>
<command value='tt_deletedcr' />
<command value='all' include='no' />
</command_list>
<role_list>
<role value='author' include='yes' allusers='yes'/>
<role value='editor' include='yes' allusers='yes'/>
<role value='all' include='no' />
</role_list>
</template_file>
I am using TeamSite 6.1.0 on solaris machine.
Thanks
Milind
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bill Klish
I suggest filing a support case. I had a similar problem with starting a Front Office workflow, and it turns out the command they listed in the manual was incorrect. This might be a similar issue.
mgal
Was this file submitted to staging area ever? For triggering workflow on deletion of a file, the file has to be submitted before.
Thxs,
Mohammed Gazal.
milind
Hi,
The file is submitted to STAGING area and it is a valid DCR also ...
Regards
Milind
milind
Hi,
I recently read in the documentation that tt_data & tt_delete works only for Content Center Standard and not for Proffessional.
Regards
Milind
Adam Stoller
You're oversimplifying the statement in the manual (at least as of 6.5 SP1 - emphasis added):
Note: The tt_data command is valid in ContentCenter Standard and can be configured in ContentCenter Professional; see the User Interface Customization Guide. The tt_deletedcr command is only valid when users are using the ContentCenter Standard interface; in ContentCenter Professional, this command is not valid and data records are treated like any other assets.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com