Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
If I have a 5 dcrs, I want to display the all dcrs
anji1
I have 5 dcrs, I want to display 5dcrs in the preview page. How many .tpl files i have to develope?
Is it possible display the 5dcrs in one tpl file?
Thanks
New
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
sanjeevappa
Hi,
Can you tell, all DCRs are in same Data-Type or they are in different Data-Type.
If they are in Same Data-Type you can have only one TPL .
If they are in different Data-Type, you to take Load All DCRs in a particular DCR or DCT then you can preview Alltogether.
Nicholas
It depends on your requirement. You can create # of presentation templates as per your requirement. Also you can load multiple DCRs in your template thry <iw_load_dcr>.
-- Nicholas
anji1
Thanks for help
all DCRs are in same Data-Type . But different content, i want to display the all different content . I want to display different content in preview
parameterFromFlatFile.rptdesign
parameterFlatFile.txt
jbonifaci
As Nicholas said, RTFM on <iw_load_dcr>.
~Jeff