Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Dynamic Sitemap
Terence
Hi all,
I would like to ask does WebSite MP can automatically generate a sitemap or menu depend on the website content???
Is there any resources that can let's me study????
thank you for your help.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Nicholas
WSMP is a collaboration tool not to generate the content. You could explain more what you require?
Thanks Nicholas
Terence
Nicholas,
I'm sorry that I had mixed up TeamSite and WorkSite MP since I'm a fresh developer of both TeamSite and WorkSite MP.
Actually I want to ask how to generate a sitemap automatically in TeamSite.
Anyway, thank you for your consideration.
Nicholas
Try asking your question at Teamsite forum, you will get quick and many responses there.
Thanks Nicholas