Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Problem setting date for folder profile
David_ISA
Hi,
I'm having an issue setting the date field (custom24) of a folder profile.
If run the code listed below the date in the date field for the folder profile is always set to 1/01/70 after the code runs.
If i msgbox that date in the folder profile after setting it returns the date that i set, but when i look at the properties of the folder in Desksite it shows 1/01/70.
The folder is in a workspace which also has that date set correctly. I just used:
m_workspace.Profile.SetAttributeByID imProfileCustom24, DTMatterCreationDate.Value
which works perfectly but using DTMatterCreationDate.Value (which is a DTPicker control) also doesn't work for the folder.
Has anyone been able to get this working before?
Thanks.
'**********************************************************************
Dim m_docfolder As IManDocumentFolder
....
....
m_docfolder.AdditionalProperties.Add "iMan___" & CStr(imProfileCustom24), "05/05/2005"
m_docfolder.Update
'**********************************************************************
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I think that profile field expects a date type value, so you'd have to set the AdditionalProperty value to a date, using your DT control .value, or CDate the string.
jny
I use this function to get the attribute name to use for profiling my folder:
[VB]
Option Explicit
Const ATTRIBUTEID_PREFIX = "iMan___"
Private Function GetAttributeName(ByVal attrID As imProfileAttributeID) As String
Dim sAttID As String
sAttID = ATTRIBUTEID_PREFIX & CLng(attrID)
GetAttributeName = sAttID
End Function