Dear All,
I'm facing on a big problem on extend a field by using Object Modeler.
After I extend a field in issue component, then I register the extended field in WorkSite MP Configuration.
After that I add the field in the issue control and issue list control.
I had follow all the step in the training menu.
But there are some error shown on screen and logs.
Error show in log(x:\\worksitemp\logs\worksitemp.log):
2005-11-28 12:05:33,421 ERROR [http8080-Processor3] com.imanage.workteam.exceptions.WtAppException - WorkSite MP has encountered an error. Additional information is unavailable.
WorkSite MP has encountered an error. Additional information is unavailable.
Context: General
Details: A generic application error occurred. See previous logs for additional error and warning messages.
Action: Click Back and then repeat your previous steps. If this problem persists, contact your support staff.
com.imanage.workteam.exceptions.WtAppException(com.imanage.cms.exceptions.library.NoSuchPropertyException

roperty 'EXT::TARGET_DATE' does not exist on APP:

ROJECT_ITEM)
Underlying StackTrace:
com.imanage.cms.exceptions.library.NoSuchPropertyException: Property 'EXT::TARGET_DATE' does not exist on APP:

ROJECT_ITEM
Also there is an error msg show at the bottom of the screen :
Bundle Failed. See log for details