Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Problem with CallServer
lazybee26
I'm making a callserver call (GET) that returns the following, back to the DCT. I've attached the DCT. The callserver successfully updates the item, when I start a new unnamed DCT. However, it throws "Object doesn't support this property or method" error while saving it. I'm able to enter a file name to save the DCR, but when I click "ok" on that dialog box, I get the error mentioned.
When I debugged, I found that, if I comment out the "setValue" line, it doesn't give any error and saves fine.
Any ideas ?
<html><head>
<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript">
var sequence="Failed to get ID";
sequence=1066;//assign next id from the query
function setID (item_name, id){
var scriptFrame = parent.getScriptFrame();
var id_item=scriptFrame.IWDatacapture.getItem("/DestinationGuide/" + item_name);
id_item.setValue(id);
}//SetID
setID ("ID", sequence);
</SCRIPT>
</head><body></body></html>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jbonifaci
I don't think it likes you changing sequence from a string to an int. Make the following change and let me know if it works ok:
sequence=
'
1066
'
;//assign next id from the query
~Jeff
lazybee26
Great Catch man !!!! It worked !! U guys are so good man !!
Thanks
La Z