Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Custom Preprocessor
AnnaDalas
Hi,
I am new to Metatagger and even newer to Preprocessors. I have both TeamSite 6.5 and Metatagger 4.0 on Windows platform.
I am trying to run the out-of-the box numberStripper perl program as a start point for the preprocessor. I followed all the instructions on the manual to get this running.
I have perl installed in C:\Perl\bin\. Here is my runtime.cfg file.
---------------------------------------------------------------
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<runtimeconfig>
<mapping>
<extension>pl</extension>
<runtime>C:\Perl\bin\perl.exe</runtime>
</mapping>
</runtimeconfig>
--------------------------------------------------------------
I have worked on the admin gui to set up a preprocessor group called 'FieldsPreProcessor' which has the 'numberStripper.pl -threshold 0.3' as one CLT processor. To test whether this works, in the beginnging of the numberStripper.pl file, I opened a test file and write something to it.
If I run numberStripper.pl manually on the server, the test file is opened and written to. So there is no problem with numberStripper.pl syntaxwise.
However, when the metatagger GUI loads up, the numberStripper.pl does not run as part of the preprocessor group. I have iwmthtmlproc.exe as part of that group and that works fine. It strips out the html tag properly.
Also, The Tagger GUI does not even show up when I put the -threshold 0.3 as the argument for the script. I get the following error when I put in the argument. When I take out the arguments, the GUI shows up properly but the numberStripper.pl does not run. I know this because the test file I mentioned earlier is not opened for writing.
I am attaching the metatagger.cfg file here if you want to take a look at it.
Thanks for your help in advance.
Regards,
Anna
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mgal
You forgot to attach metatagger.cfg. I also advice you to open a support case.
Thxs,
Mohammed Gazal.