Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
right click in VFE ?
nipper
I need to add some functionality in VFE. So if a user selects some text, they need to be able to insert
some JS around it. Since it is JS, the users should not need to do it by hand.
I am pretty certain on how to do this with a button, but it appears there is no way to add to the
right click menu, correct ? Any other ways to do it easily ?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I don't remember -- are you able to add onKeyPress or onKeyDown events in VFE? If so, it should be fairly straight-forward to interpret the key pressed and fire a corresponding action.
Environments:
(1,2) TS6.5, TS6.5SP1 on W2K3
(3) Vignette V7 Portal on Solaris 9
crosstab_highlight.rptdesign