Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
6.5SP1 - Tabbing through form?
Adam Stoller
Is there any way to control tabbing through a form so that it will skip read-only fields?
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Nicholas
I tried to achieve this but no success and then
http://devnet.interwoven.com/forums/cgi-bin/showflat.pl?Cat=&Board=PRODUCTS_TEMPLATING&Number=60225&page=&view=&sb=&o=&vc=1
Thanks Nicholas
Migrateduser
Using the tabindex="-1" attribute causes the item to be skipped in the tabbing order. Since templating does not inject tabindex'es into tags, I think you should be able to disable tabbing that way.
Dave
Current Environments:
(1,2) TS 6.5 on W2K3
(3) Vignette V7 Portal on Solaris 9
Nicholas
My previous post was related to the TABS (to saparate items) in the DCT, not tab indexing. please ignore.
-- Nicholas
Adam Stoller
Using the tabindex="-1" attribute causes the item to be skipped in the tabbing order. Since templating does not inject tabindex'es into tags, I think you should be able to disable tabbing that way.
Would I place this attribute on the individual items (text, checkbox, radio, etc. - not <item>)?
I might try this out when I get a chance - but if you can verify it - that would be nice.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com