Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
ECM Solution MediaBin connection limitation
Bill Klish
TeamSite 6.1
Solaris 2.8
MediaBin 4.5
I am not sure if this should go into the MediaBin forum or not, but here goes.
I am trying to get the ECM solution up and running, but have a network issue that I need to overcome. The TeamSite server is located on the corporate intranet with no outbound tcp/ip traffic allowed. The MediaBin server is hosted at by a third party ASP. In order to get to the MediaBin server we need to use an HTTP or HTTPS proxy server. How/Where do I configure that?
I opened up the sample_connector_src and went into the src/com/interwoven/sample/connector/teamsite/mediabin directory and opened up the Connector.java file. It looks like I need to be able to somehow enable the MediaBinServerLocator to route the requests through a proxy, but I don't see how that is possible.
Any ideas?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bill Klish
I think I solved the issue, but I am still waiting to get access to our media bin server so I can test my theory. This should involve nothing more than specifying the proxy settings using Java properties, but it would be good to add a possible setting in the connector.xml configuration file that dynamically reads this in.