Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Accessing mediabin from teamsite via Proxy Server?
Bill Klish
TeamSite 6.1
Solaris 2.8
MediaBin 4.5
I am trying to get the ECM solution up and running, but have a network issue that I need to overcome. The TeamSite server is located on the corporate intranet with no outbound tcp/ip traffic allowed. The MediaBin server is hosted at by a third party ASP. In order to get to the MediaBin server we need to use an HTTP or HTTPS proxy server. How/Where do I configure that?
I opened up the sample_connector_src and went into the src/com/interwoven/sample/connector/teamsite/mediabin directory and opened up the Connector.java file. It looks like I need to be able to somehow enable the MediaBinServerLocator to route the requests through a proxy, but I don't see how that is possible.
Any ideas?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I asked people to check out your other post in the DevSuite forum for this issue.
Regards,
lissa