Hi,
What kind of announcements are you expecting about D2 for Momentum Vienna ?
When is planned the D2 4.1 release ?
Why dont you wait till after Momentum to ask this?
It would be too easy ! I'm sure I'm not the only one to be curious
I doubt EMC would "pre-announce" in public forum like this. I am planning to attend Momentum, so if I here anything, I will let you know.
I agree with Johnny. What would be the purpose of Momentum if all announcements are already done
See you next week in Vienna
PS: At last, meeting the legendary Johnny Gee. Looking forward to it
I thought that the Documentum community would had been much more curious
Trying some guesses etc.
Curious I am, I just can't be bothered wasting my time asking questions that will, hopefully , be answered officially.
The answer to your question is Q1 2013. I dont have anything more specific than that.