Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
custom menus
mpal
Hi Guyz,
Iam planning for an upgrade from TS 6.1 to TS 6.5
I have a query regading TeamSite 6.5
1) Do TS 6.1 custom menus will work in TS 6.5? If no, where do I have to make changes.
Thanx in advance...
Mpal
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I don't believe there was any change between 6.1 and 6.5 that would affect the coding of custom menu items in and of themselves.
At some point between 6.0 and 6.5 (I don't remember if it was between 6.0 and 6.1 or 6.1 and 6.5 - sorry) there were some changes made to the naming of the directory structure under IWHOME/local/config/lib/content_center/ and a change in the procedure (the use of make_toolkit.ipl) on how to "build" the customizations -- so you should probably make sure to do a good read-through of the UI Customization Guide manual.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com