Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Aligninf the fields on datacpture form
milind
Hi,
I am struggling hard to align fields on a datacapture form.
Is there anything just than "rowcontinue" ??
I would like to place the fileds in multiple columns and left aligned.
Please help.
I am using TeamSite 6.1, solaris 8.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I don't believe there is any real way to do this (if anyone knows differently, I'd love to hear about it - perhaps a CSS change?). The fields in the form shift positions based on field-width, window-width, label width, etc. The more uniform you make the field-widths and label-widths, the more likely you are to succeed to some degree.
I'm not sure how much of this is the fault of interface design by Interwoven versus the vagaries (and/or limitations) of HTML - my guess is it's more the latter.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com